Join Our Mailing List
Your email address has been added to our mailing list.
Abarth 595 Turismo
£245 per month
LIMITED OFFER UNTIL 30TH JUNE 2017 - BUY A BRAND NEW ABARTH 595 FROM RICHARD HARDIE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE 3 YEARS SERVICING*
Abarth Service Plan is applicable to the Abarth 595 range ordered between 5th May and 30th June 2017 and registered by 30th June 2017.
The Service Plan covers the cost of parts***, lubricants and labour required as part of the manufacturer’s scheduled servicing (including all oil and oil filter changes**) until the expiry of 3 years from registration of the vehicle or the vehicle has had its first three scheduled services whichever occurs first.
The Abarth 595 “Turismo” combines performance and elegance with its engine boosted to 160 HP and complete and exclusive equipment. Refined in its colour combinations - metallic and two-tone paintwork – materials, trims and details - 4 different designs for the 17"" alloy rims, updated version of the historic 595 logo in aluminium on the side panel and tailgate, Alutex details on the kick plate and pedal unit: can such a captivating car slake the thirst for performance? It can: 210 kilometres per hour, 0 to 100 in 7.4 seconds with a 160 HP 1.4 T-Jet engine that delivers a maximum torque of 230 Nm at 3000 rpm. A true sports car with class. Also available in a convertible version.
Specification includes (Hatchback):
1.4 Turbo T-Jet 160 HP
- T-Jet 4-cylinder in-line engine, 1368cm³
- Power 160 HP (118 kW) @ 5500rpm
- Maximum torque: 230Nm @ 3000rpm (sport mode)
- Acceleration: 7.4sec. (0-62mph) (7.6 sec. with Abarth Competizione gearbox)
- Top speed 130mph (manual gearbox)
- Available with sequental automated gearbox and steering wheel mounted shift paddles
Main Standard Equipment
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- Alutec pedal unit and kick plate pack
- Leather steering wheel
- Fog lights
- Tinted rear window and rear quarter windows
- Dualdrive™ electric power steering with sport function
- Satin steel rear twin exhaust trim
- Leather Abarth sports seats
- Abarth diamond-finish 10-spoke 17” alloy wheels with 205/40 tyres
- CD+MP3 radio with steering wheel controls, 4 x 40w speakers, 2 x 30w tweeters
- Blue&Me™ hands-free system with USB port, Bluetooth and steering wheel controls
- Rear parking sensors
- Perforated and ventilated front discs
- Front suspension with FSD valve
- Koni FSD rear suspension
- 7” TFT colour display instrument panel
*Terms and conditions apply **The oil and filter changes are dependent on driving style and are triggered by an on board warning light ***Items which require replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not included in the Service Plan. The Service Plan comprises the following scheduled services as set out in the vehicle handbook: a) for petrol models; i) The services due at the earlier of 9,000 miles or the expiry of one year, 18,000 miles or the expiry of two years and 27,000 miles or the expiry of three years . To claim your complimentary servicing, you will need to bring your vehicle to an authorised Abarth dealer (Richard Hardie Silverlink or Sunderland) and present the Service Plan confirmation letter which will be sent to you following purchase of your vehicle. It is a condition of the Service Plan that the scheduled servicing (referred to in condition 4 (a) and (b) above) is carried out in accordance with Abarth’s time and mileage recommendations. The Service Plan is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but is not transferable to another vehicle. The Service Plan can be used in conjunction with PCP, HP, non-maintained PCH or a cash purchase. The three years’ complimentary servicing is only applicable to retail sales only and excludes business contract hire.