Join Our Mailing List
Your email address has been added to our mailing list.
Abarth 595 Competizione
£279 per month
LIMITED OFFER UNTIL 30TH JUNE 2017 - BUY A BRAND NEW ABARTH 595 FROM RICHARD HARDIE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE 3 YEARS SERVICING*
Abarth Service Plan is applicable to the Abarth 595 range ordered between 5th May and 30th June 2017 and registered by 30th June 2017.
The Service Plan covers the cost of parts***, lubricants and labour required as part of the manufacturer’s scheduled servicing (including all oil and oil filter changes**) until the expiry of 3 years from registration of the vehicle or the vehicle has had its first three scheduled services whichever occurs first.
The new Abarth 595 Competizione is pure, uncompromising performance: it’s got racing spirit in its blood. Tuning enthusiasts, extreme sports lovers and racing purists will see themselves in the Abarth 595 Competizione, in its 5-speed manual gearbox and in the four-outlet “Record Monza” exhaust which, thanks to dual mode technology, makes the power and torque delivery curves shoot up over 4000 rpm. The details highlight its sports soul: from the two-tone bodywork, metallic or pearlescent to the interiors - fabric or leather - and the Abarth Corsa by Sabelt front seats. The Abarth 595 Competizione is sport, without compromise. Also available in a convertible version.
Specification includes (Hatchback):
1.4 Turbo T-Jet 180 HP
- T-Jet 4-cylinder in-line engine, 1368cm³
- Power 180 HP (132 kW) @ 5500rpm
- Maximum torque: 250Nm @ 3000rpm (sport mode)
- Acceleration: 6.7sec. (0-62mph)
- Top speed 140mph
- Available with sequental automated gearbox and steering wheel mounted shift paddles
Main Standard Equipment
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- Copaf front suspension with FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology
- Koni rear suspension with FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology
- Brembo four-piston aluminium fixed brake calipers
- Self-ventaliated oversized 305x28mm perforated front brake discs
- 240x11mm perforated rear brake discs
- BMC high-performance intake system
- Abarth ‘Record Monza’ exhaust system
- 17” Formula alloy wheels with 205/40 R17 tyres
- Abarth Corsa fabric racing seats by Sabelt
- Racing style pedals with aluminium finish
- 7” TFT colour display instrument panel
- Automatic climate control
- Leather steering wheel with integrated controls
- Blue&Me™ hands-free system with USB port, Bluetooth and MP3 radio
- Split rear seats with head restraints
- Xenon headlights
- Fog lights
- Dark tinted rear quarter windows
- Rear parking sensors
*Terms and conditions apply **The oil and filter changes are dependent on driving style and are triggered by an on board warning light ***Items which require replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not included in the Service Plan. The Service Plan comprises the following scheduled services as set out in the vehicle handbook: a) for petrol models; i) The services due at the earlier of 9,000 miles or the expiry of one year, 18,000 miles or the expiry of two years and 27,000 miles or the expiry of three years . To claim your complimentary servicing, you will need to bring your vehicle to an authorised Abarth dealer (Richard Hardie Silverlink or Sunderland) and present the Service Plan confirmation letter which will be sent to you following purchase of your vehicle. It is a condition of the Service Plan that the scheduled servicing (referred to in condition 4 (a) and (b) above) is carried out in accordance with Abarth’s time and mileage recommendations. The Service Plan is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but is not transferable to another vehicle. The Service Plan can be used in conjunction with PCP, HP, non-maintained PCH or a cash purchase. The three years’ complimentary servicing is only applicable to retail sales only and excludes business contract hire.